Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Life as it is…….EPISODE 7: COMPLAINS

The weather is pretty cold these days. It rains almost everyday and I feel my blanket is getting thinner and thinner. My bones are pulling my flesh closer, while the flesh is pulling my skin tighter. Can I blame the weather for that? Surely, I can’t. I can wear jacket to adapt to the cold and wear thick corduroy pants to cover my legs or use a thick blanket to protect myself.

It’s pretty much the same with many things in life. We can’t blame the external factors all the time. Instead, we should make effort to remediate, adapt and compensate the so called loss or negativity with some practical solution. Life glows in an expanse of spirit. In it we balance our existence with intelligence and ingenuity. Failing to address the issues in life intelligently and wisely, results in flawed perception and estranged relationships. How often do we complain about things going wrong in various aspects of our lives? I think most of us have something to complain about daily.

Can we avoid complaining? It’s like almost impossible, right? Of course we have to admit that we can’t escape from complaining, but we can always make complains become an effective method towards problem solving by focusing on the issue(s) and not the person(s); hence, it help us to disentangle ourselves from the cobwebs of problems. Complain without any ill intention. Complain with the desire to improve things. We should make effort to complaint effectively so that it won’t derail into back biting and personal attacks.

Copyright by Wintere26.

Date: 15 October 2008.

7 comments:

Devika Jyothi said...

Hi Life!

Practical solutions for 'impractial' problems are perhaps the issue that troubls me.

I have never had a single experience of 'someone' solving my problems other than myself addressing the issue. ofcourse not forgetting parents who took me in them often solving complaints for us till I reached the level to addres myself. perhaps I was their *problem* at that time!

Now, in my own world I have no complaints..I might get a bit moody though...at times!

and then caught in the pressures of addressing the issues of life, life itself goes on..

thanks for the post!
see again!
devika

LIFE as it is........ said...

Thank you Devika. It is good that you don't rely on people to solve your problems. That mean you are a strong person.

Devika Jyothi said...

Hi!

i doub't if that aspect in me came out of my strength or taught by the hard experience/trials in the crucible of life! :-)

and hard lessons become easier with practice, perhaps!

wishes!
devika

PS: your site looked good earlier, but more informative now...whats the moral, there? :-)

LIFE as it is........ said...

hi Devika, am just trying out the infos:)

Devika Jyothi said...

:-)

Wishes!
devika

RiverSoul said...

Yes. Strength of character often points out that the person can handle most of his problems efficiently all by himself.
And i agree with your views of prob solving,.
:)
Nice post.
:)

LIFE as it is........ said...

Thank you Riversoul.